RSS feed

Monday, November 14, 2011

Why don't you love your hair ? If they loves you back




Life is what we care for us
Time is what we share for thought
Hair is what we love for beauty
Today is the world for what the person achieved to be looked beautiful, modernize and attractive. As the more concentration of the outer look goes to the hair style. As the people are making their profession in modelling where the hair plays a major role in success of their carrier, various products are their for hairs but the best for them is Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range.
Dove is one of the leading product which is used for nourishment and conditioning of hair. It improves the quality of hair and make you feel like top of the world.  
Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.


In these days life people are so busy so that they don't even have time to take their meal properly, then just think about what will they do for their hairs ?
For these people Dove Nourishing Oil Range is the best product which will not even kill their time but also make them feel good. Then after they will definitely love their hairs and surely they will get the same from their hairs too. So why don't you love your hair if they loves you back ?
Firstly my hair was not shiny and not even they looks great. Also sometimes my girl friend get rude with me when she was out with me. But from the time I have used Dove Nourishing oil care range I really feel that it has changed my life. Not even my girlfriend likes my hair also the other girls of my group likes my hair's shine, softness and this makes my girlfriend anger.....lol
Well sometimes my friends and also my sister advised me to use "Nimbu" with oil so that you get more shine in your hairs. But from the time I have used Dove Nourishing Oil Care Range I really feel that its a great product for me and then after I told my sister that "Hatao is Nimbu ko". 
I don't share some of my products with my sister and she do the same with me but as I have used Dove Products she was fighting with me to use it a once. One day what happened, in my presence she used my products, when i came to home her hair attracts me, immediately a word felled out from my mouth and it was "wow". Well she used my products so I fight with her but it was easily sort out because she gave me the same Dove product on my bday in November.
So this is my "WOW" moments with Dove hope you like it.


wait ! wait ! wait !
I have a poem -

Your hair is wild, as wild as hare,
it's wild as hare and wiles a hare,
it wiles one here and wills one here,
it wills one hers and wells one hers,
it walls up heart and wails through heart,
it wails apart and sails apart,
it sails a-port and souls at port,
it's souls' rapport and holds rapport,
its heeds outpoured and hills appeared,
and hers are pale and her a pile
and higher a pile and higher a while
and higher is willed. Your hair is wild.


5 comments:

nice post,and all the best for the contest.

Nice... All the very best for the contest... :)

Yo Yo very nice lines really…:)
Short and sweet..
Check it out mine..im sure ul like my post…
It will make u automatically promote my Post..:-)
http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=88938

Hello mysterydig the information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and awesome and to say one thing I had seen the similar info on a blog which gives the same info and apart of that this was one of the best information on hair care and relevant stuff which I had seen and came across so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

Hey there mysterydig information or the article which u had posted was simply superb and to say one thing that this was one of the best information which I had seen so far, thanks for the information #BGLAMHAIRSTUDIO

Post a Comment